Why do you only have 4 blacks on your cbs final 4?If it were the other way around the blacks would be raising holy ***.

I want a white man talking instead of all the shuck and jive *** you have on now. Now I need 100 words to tell you why I'm pissed. If it were black lives matter, I'd only need 10. Stick this where the sun doesn't shine because this isn't right.

Furthermore I don't think anyone will read this anyway.

The more I think about it the more lopsided it really is.Okay I don't have a hundred words so I'll add white lives matter, white lives matter, white lives matter, white lives matter, white lives matter, white lives matter, white lives matter,.

This reviewer shared experience about "white announcers needed" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cbs Sports. The most disappointing about cbs sports basketball at Cbs Sports was 4 blacks anouncing without a white guy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cbs Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Cbs Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cbs Sports?

Comments