What an unconscionable call to switch coverage of the Steeler game to another current game, just because it was a blowout.It's not the first time.

For Steeler fans on the West Coast, it's unbelievably rude, thoughtless and unforgiving. And just in case you want to blame it on the NFL, I will be formally submitting my complaint to them as well. I'm sure you wouldn't cut a blowout by the Patriots mid-stream. It would be one thing if you were switching to a game with a local team, but you don't.

The Steeler fan base is large and it would serve CBS well to remember just how large we are.I'm ready to boycott CBS as a whole and encourage others to do the same.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cbs Sports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cbs Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Cbs Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with CBS Sports?

Comments

I'm with you.First time this year I've been able to watch a Steelers game and CBS changes the game.

WTF?CBS can kiss my ***!