I wanted to watch the Ravens today and CBS advertised it but doesn't show the game, you guys a CBS Sports are jerks how am i suppose to watch it when i can't afford Dish or Time warner mmmmmm, you guys care nothing for us how can't afford that stuff. how are we suppose to watch our favorite teams play, all i want it to watch my favorite team play football but you guys say you cover the game but it's not on tv right now. running out of things to say to you guy who make me sick and pissed off

This person wrote the review because of "coverage of a game" of cbs sports tv show from Cbs Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cbs Sports to "show the game".

The most disappointing in user's experience was game coverage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cbs Sports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cbs Sports?

Comments