I am sick and tired of Al Michaels and Cris Collins talking about everything but the game. They missed many plays during tonight's Broncos vs.

Chiefs game while yacking about things not even related to the game. Michaels does that in every game I have ever seen him serve supposedly as the broadcaster. Collins usually follows suit with Michaels. Either get them to start sticking to the game or fire them and replace them with someone who will!

I wish I had the option to watch games on one of the networks other than CBS. You can bet I WOULD IF I COULD.

Get your act together, CBS sports Or turn Sunday Night Football over to one of the other networks! They at least have broadcasters and color commentators who know how to stick with the game and keep their mouth shut with regards to non-game information.

Jellis00 wrote the review because of bad quality at Cbs Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cbs Sports to "fire michaels!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was michaels as broadcaster. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cbs Sports and cbs sports sport commentator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments