5.5K views
1.1

Dear CBS, You have found another way to alienate and eliminate my viewership of the NFL.The stupid “cricket sound” when the graphic for the, down-distance, score, timeouts, countdown clock etc… comes up.

I imagine this is for the advertiser “Cricket” wireless phones. The genius who came up with this “brilliant” idea should have this sound intermittently in their home and office. I turned the game off and will not watch a CBS telecast of any sporting event with this irritating sound. It is probably the same geniuses who had the mother and daughter screaming at each other advertising another phone product, fifteen times a game, during college football a few seasons ago.

I certainly will not purchase any product advertised in this format.

“STOP THE IRRITATING CRICKET SOUND DURING THE NFL TELECAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Regards, Glenn Wilkerson

Review about: Cbs Sports Streaming Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Nfl without stupid cricket sound.

I didn't like: Stupid cricket sound.

Comments

This is so incredibly annoying!!!I kept hearing this sound while watching an NFL game and running on my treadmill.

I thought the bearings were going on the treadmill. So I turned the treadmill off and kept hearing the sound, never imaging it might be from the game. I thought there was a cricket in the basement where the treadmill is and started hunting around for it. It was only weeks later while replaying the AFC championship game on DVR that I finally realized this SUPER ANNOYING sound was the result of CBS idiots.

Seriously, this is really stupid.Please stop.

Here Here.Its freaking annoying.

Why on earth would the execs at CBS do this? Its after every replay.

TURN IT OFF OR I WILL TURN CBS OFF!!!Come on CBS do a market study before you do these stupid sound effects

And just like that.Crickets in the afc championship game.

U guys suck at cbs. Well i will not watch no more. Done with football on cbs.

Never again.Thank god the superbowl is on nbc!!!!

Glad I'm not losing my mind.

First cricket noise i hear today during the afc championship game.It will be turned off.

Plain and simple. No reason we should be hearing cricket sounds during a nfl game.

Idiots at cbs.IDIOTS

#1419057

It took me a while to figure out what it was!I thought there was a cricket in my fireplace behind the tv ...

but after a month I knew something else had to be up! It wasn't until I live streamed the game on my phone did I realize that it was associated with CBS!

I thought this cricket must love football!It's irritating.

Who could have thought that this annoying sound could contribute to their broadcast product. Stupid.

I’m glad I found this post too.I notice now it happens after every replay.

First time I noticed it on CBS this year during playoffs.

Seriously thought I

had a cricket behind my tv.I hope they get this fixed-annoying as heck!

So glad I found this post. I’ve thought my tv or sound bar was broken. Idiots at CBS

will not watch another cricket broadcast station game EVER.