Can't tolerate maccord any longer.His tone and rythum is off putting, which is being nice.

He sucks to listen too. Since I must put 100 words into this, all I can say is McCord is not funny and he obviously try's so hard to be funny. How do professionals like Jim nantz and Peter kostis tolerate his failed attempts at being "cute" or funny. McCord is ruining my enjoyment of watching golf.

I have no ill will towards maccord, I just wish we weren't forced to listen to him.Nantz must like him because of the dramatic difference of easy listening nantz to mind numbing annoyance of maccord.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Cbs Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cbs Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was gary mccord. Author liked the most jim nantz. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cbs Sports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cbs Sports?

Comments