For the love of college football - make Gary Danielson retire with Verne!I know that Verne is getting on in years, but I still have quite a bit of admiration and respect for the fellow.

Danielson on the other hand is just excruciating. He yammers on and on stating the very obvious for even the slightly educated college football fan. And to make matters worse, CBS has to replay the last play - that we all just saw seconds before - 4 to 5 times just so Danielson can make his asinine point over and over again and prove to the audience that he was correct all along. Not only do we get saturated with replays of the last play, when coming back from commercial breaks, we get doused by a play from a game 3 - 4 weeks before, over and over and over again!!!!

And almost always, we have to miss the start of the next play or we get a picture and picture view with the live game in the tiny window with the f***ing replay in the large one!! Focus on the *** game!!! Enough already. Danielson needs to shut the *** up and you're just encouraging him with this replay ***!!!!!

Whenever I find out that CBS is covering my team in their SEC game of the week, or that they've grabbed a good SEC game, I want to set myself on fire...

This person wrote the review cbs sports sport commentator from Cbs Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cbs Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was broadcasters. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cbs Sports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cbs Sports?

Comments