2.6

Your football sports announcers are the worst part of my viewing experience.I've loved watching college football since I was a little kid, over 30 years ago.

Vern Lundquist and Gary Danielson are the worst sports announcers I have heard in my entire life of watching college football. My family and I cringe when we here that or favorite team is going to be called by these two announcers. We literally have turned the volume all the way down or just fast forwarded add much as possible to not listen to them. I think the gold standard for a sports announcer is Chris Collinsworth.

A person that is very knowledgeable, stays unbiased and actually adds to the viewing experience.Please, please, please fire these announcers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss cbs sports sport commentator. Cbs Sports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cbs sports sport commentator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cbs Sports.

Had an Experience with CBS Sports?

Comments