Bixby, Oklahoma

Your football sports announcers are the worst part of my viewing experience.I've loved watching college football since I was a little kid, over 30 years ago.

Related: Cbs Sports - Reggie Miller

Vern Lundquist and Gary Danielson are the worst sports announcers I have heard in my entire life of watching college football. My family and I cringe when we here that or favorite team is going to be called by these two announcers. We literally have turned the volume all the way down or just fast forwarded add much as possible to not listen to them. I think the gold standard for a sports announcer is Chris Collinsworth.

A person that is very knowledgeable, stays unbiased and actually adds to the viewing experience.Please, please, please fire these announcers.

Review about: Cbs Sports Football Broadcasting.

2.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cbs Sports?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Poor quality merchandise and dismal Epic Sports company policies EPIC Sports "I purchased a shirt from Epic Sports and the first time I put it on to wear it, the stitching at the bottom of the shirt started to unravel. When..." Read more Sportcraft - No one picked up phone. Awaiting part list for Ex600 Elliptical Sportcraft "I am looking for the manual and part list for the Sportcraft EX600. There is an electrical connection that snaps on to the controller. One of the snap on plastic..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more